Term Expiration: 2025
Current Committees / Commissions / Boards:
Des Moines Area Regional Transit (DART) Representative
Wastewater Reclamation Authority (WRA) Management Committee (Alternate)
Fourmile Creek Watershed Management Authority
Bravo Greater Des Moines
Education: DMACC, Architectural Drafting Diploma 1993-1994. Studied Community and Regional Planning at Iowa State University from 1994-1995.
Current Employment: Locomotive Engineer with Union Pacific Railroad since 2005.
Employment History: Previously employed as a building manager at Brown-Camp Lofts condominium association.
Family Information: Wife, Melissa and Daughter, Aurora (student at SEP schools)
Volunteer Programs and Involvement:
- Action Fund Member, Iowa CCI Action Fund
- Legislative Representative, Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainman (BLET) division 778
- BLET Division 778 Representative, BLET Iowa State Legislative Board
- BLET Division 778 Trustee
- Parent Volunteer, CAP Children's Theatre
- Co-chair, Railroad Workers United
- President and CEO, Railroad Workers Education and Legal Defense Foundation
Additional Contact Information: