The City of Pleasant Hill conducted its third community survey throughout the fall of 2022. This survey was developed and administered by ETC Institute to assess citizen satisfaction with the delivery of major City services. It also helps determine priorities for the community as part of the City’s ongoing planning process. This survey has been conducted with a random sample of 460 respondents. The results have a 95% level of confidence.
The scientific survey shows our community rated at or above the national average in all 41 areas that were assessed. A few of the areas in which Pleasant Hill rated notably higher than the national average (a remarkable 15% or more above) are listed below:
- Condition/maintenance of sidewalks (18% above national average)
- Overall quality of City services (21% above national average)
- Customer service from City employees (36% above national average)
- Overall feeling of safety in the city (20% above national average)
- Overall cleanliness of City streets (22% above national average)
- Police response time during an emergency (18% above national average)
- Parks and recreation programs and facilities (26% above national average)
We invite you to review the full 2022 survey results. City leaders and staff appreciate everyone who took the time to fill out and return the survey. Your feedback is valuable as we make decisions that affect the future of our city.
View responses by map of the City (PDF)